||Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT~#37||- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

56.5k

Users

17

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

TK12345 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: IN5ULTIEIND64WIC

I missed us too,I still miss us,kuch log gayab hain😭

Kisse miss kar rahi ho tad!!!

kon gayab hai ab 😳🤪

M6VD4ROAEO4YK67N thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Toto123

Kisse miss kar rahi ho tad!!!

kon gayab hai ab 😳🤪

Neha😭And baaki you understood 😭
TK12345 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4JXWV5Q4EKYRHFXG

Neha😭And baaki you understood 😭

Haa..i understood😭😭

Edited by Toto123 - 5 years ago
XC4FEUK5QU7XJJZ5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Tu bhi toh usme lead lyricist thi 🤣

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Aur koi bhule na bhule, tu aur main kabhi nahi bhul sakte🤣🤪🤣

TK12345 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: VAH4V7DC2HFYMJEB

Tu bhi toh usme lead lyricist thi 🤣

Ha..mere career ka pehle aur aakhri gaana tha

TK12345 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Aur koi bhule na bhule, tu aur main kabhi nahi bhul sakte🤣🤪🤣

Kitne shaan se likh tha tune

Lyrics by AppleOfEye & Toto123🤣🤣

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: VRKSJUDAY2Z5LYP6

I missed us too,I still miss us,kuch log gayab hain😭

Kaun gayab hai Isra..I miss Shubh and AppuKitni masti karte the humlog 🤪

M6VD4ROAEO4YK67N thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Toto123

Ha..mere career ka pehle aur aakhri gaana tha

koi zaroorat nahi hai yaad rakhne ki😡Bhool jao sab😡
Edited by Siddiquie - 5 years ago
M6VD4ROAEO4YK67N thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Kaun gayab hai Isra..I miss Shubh and AppuKitni masti karte the humlog 🤪

same I miss them too😭

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".