Originally posted by: opsora2090
i am fine soni , me too missing you all .. tabhi socha idhaar ekbar ghumke jayu ..halchal puchlu
Kal KSG thread mein jyaada nahi dikhi tum💔 but tumhara bday stuff for KSG ekdum mast tha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: opsora2090
i am fine soni , me too missing you all .. tabhi socha idhaar ekbar ghumke jayu ..halchal puchlu
Kal KSG thread mein jyaada nahi dikhi tum💔 but tumhara bday stuff for KSG ekdum mast tha
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I forgot the two riddle I wrote during the game 🤣. It was super easy but I forgot them now
How are you Nita?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Omg u r so fast, u passed by 200%🤣
Lol I used to be called BW Dictionary. It feels good to go back to those days. 🤣
🤣🤣 alexia ke saath aisa hi hua bichari
My fav gif btw
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thats good🤗 hows prelims prep gng?
Goody good😃
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Goody good😃
Thats good. Kabse hai prelims
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh wow thats so cool. I only went to BW forum for sheep games🤣
1. I aspire to have the riches and the power
Not bothered of any relation or my lover
I plan a fake allegation to trap an employee
To satisfy my ego, now do you know me?
3. I'm a psychopath who harms human child,To gain immortality;
I'm that vile, I lock horns with a CBI officer and a shady professor,
I'm also a religious person; guess my character.
Yeh kahin dekha dekha sa lagta hai..😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I used to be called BW Dictionary. It feels good to go back to those days. 🤣
That we all can see👏 u even beat Zeal n misthi's speed😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeh kahin dekha dekha sa lagta hai..😆
🤣 ManiLexiMahi game😈
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thats good. Kabse hai prelims
15 March if corona cases remain in control