Originally posted by: hasini009
all clues are for character guessing or movie titles bhi hai iss mein?😆
Character guessing🤣 but movie pata chalega toh character bhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: hasini009
all clues are for character guessing or movie titles bhi hai iss mein?😆
Character guessing🤣 but movie pata chalega toh character bhi
Thanks a lot Alexia🤗
You will soon👍🏼
Originally posted by: hasini009
all clues are for character guessing or movie titles bhi hai iss mein?😆
then Shreya answered the first one .PC aitraaz and second lazza from sangharsh. ho gaya😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Nerolac waali aa gayi🤣
Chupp😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Where are the others? I want to try them out. My extensive BW knowledge should be put to the test somewhere. 🤣
🤣 m warning u rest is super easy. And ans is villian name okay
1) have a catchphrase of my name
To conquer the world is my only aim
I'm searching for someone that's unseen
Announcing a red alert, you know what I mean?
2. I aspire to have the riches and the power
Not bothered of any relation or my lover
I plan a fake allegation to trap an employee
To satisfy my ego, now do you know me?
3. I'm a psychopath who harms human child,To gain immortality; I'm that vile, I lock horns with a CBI officer and a shady professor,I'm also a religious person; guess my character.
4. I am the bad man of the universe of cop,
It's a Tamil remake with an honest officer's suicide as it's backdrop, I'm an infamous politician and a dangerous don, I've given a lot of information, now pehchaan kaun?
5. Essayed by a debutant actor, I'm a dangerous dacoit,The people of villages, I love to exploit,Aided by many, I have a rocky den, So think alright and tell me, there were how many men?
All total 5 riddle to solve. BW villian
Originally posted by: hasini009
then Shreya answered the first one .PC aitraaz and second lazza from sangharsh. ho gaya😆
😆 u only get 1 point😈
Kaisi ho Soni?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Kaisi ho Soni?
Lavy🤗 how r u? Mein mast haan mast😆
I forgot the two riddle I wrote during the game 🤣. It was super easy but I forgot them now
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I sprayed my whole laptop screen with water due to that🤔
I am sorry to make you laugh like this...
