Bas he keeps smiling that is what is needed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bas he keeps smiling that is what is needed
Amazing gifs Mithi. Ye sab fc pe to nahin diya 😲
I can keep watching the image for the whole day. They are looking so.... nazar an lage
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
He ate those baby swans 🤣🤣 and didn't share his breakfast 🤣
Sharing is caring. Yeh galat baat hain.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I love this. I have asked this person how she did. 😟
Yes this gif was really good. Sikho sikho aur phir aur banana fc ke liye.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
awww this is so sweet I want this 🥺🤩
tumhare birthday pe bhejungi okay 👍🏼
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
jaise monkeyversary is for three days waise hi Ksg diwas should be 🥺 why not 4 days
Jitne din manana hain manao who is stopping you??
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this gif is so fine 🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖
thank you thank you and will remember all on your birthday as well