He ate those baby swans 🤣🤣 and didn't share his breakfast 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
He ate those baby swans 🤣🤣 and didn't share his breakfast 🤣
I love this. I have asked this person how she did. 😟
baby yoda wishing is mandatory 🤩
awww this is so sweet I want this 🥺🤩
jaise monkeyversary is for three days waise hi Ksg diwas should be 🥺 why not 4 daysOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Enjoy ksg dewas Ksgian existence day
thank you 💖 hope you too had a great one 🤩Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Wishing KSG a very happy and blessed birthday !! ❤️
the kid calls him Bhai and Bipasha Bahen 😆
because it indeed is 🤩
this gif is so fine 🤩💖🤩💖🤩💖
this is such an awesome one!!