Users

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Mayu🤗

Thank you for the promo link 

I think the new entry might be a dacoit or revolutionary activist or a simple girl who will fall for ani(I don’t think it’s this option). Ani might fight a case for her 

So many options ..Let’s see 😆😆

P.S. thanks riti .. look at Bon’s face!!...

I know isnt she looking jealous 🤣

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mayu🤗

Thank you for the promo link 

I think the new entry might be a dacoit or revolutionary activist or a simple girl who will fall for ani(I don’t think it’s this option). Ani might fight a case for her 

So many options ..Let’s see 😆😆

P.S. thanks riti .. look at Bon’s face!!...

yeah and she would impress bon and give her a new aspect as i want my bon to be sassy

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

yeah and she would impress bon and give her a new aspect as i want my bon to be sassy

That’s an interesting aspect Katy.. 👍🏼

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

I actually found it opposite she is feeling jealous look at Bondita’s face in the end as Anirudh looks at that girl🤣

Bon looks jealous and maybe this will led her to become more confident and bold! 

Katy4566 thumbnail

Bon looks jealous and maybe this will led her to become more confident and bold! 

In what sense yeah plus that girl will inspire her and she will see an unconventional woman for first time after rasiya and maybe when people badmouth that girl bon protects her by her tarks and all 

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

In what sense yeah plus that girl will inspire her and she will see an unconventional woman for first time after rasiya and maybe when people badmouth that girl bon protects her by her tarks and all 

This track will lead our couple to put their first step towards revolution... Bon’s transformation as a free witted girl is one of it ... but at the end of this track, we will see a more strong bond between our couple .. 

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail

This track will led our couple to put their first step towards revolution... Bon’s transformation as a free witted girl is one of it ... but at the end of this track, we will see a more strong bond between our couple .. 

Yes 

Don't be scared of this upcoming track, aisa dhoka khaya hai dusre show mein love triangle ke naam pe ki kya batayen, us love triangle ke aage ye love story hogi. Don't worry, anidita will sail. ✊

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Welcome sonia🤗

🤣🤣

You and your love with makers

Just pray that this girl don't fall for your bhaiya👍🏼

Ladki ko bhabi sambhalegi mujr bhaiya ki chadhti jawani un ki chal mastani k sab se jada dar vse bhi ghar ka cakr to abhi bake b nahi hua h or bahar creamy cake ka jabardast offer. Bhaiya kse control kare.. umar b to h 😔😆

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Welcome🤗

Hope everything gets well soon 

I just have one problem they should have let them live peacefully at least for some days and us as well .

We are tired to see sampoorna all. Day roaming around the whole house😈

Yes they should leave them live peacefully..bechare khul ke saans nahj le paate re..

I think the new entry is a krantikari i mean violent freedom fighter and how she and her ambition,actions and idology effects Rudhita and make them involve in freedom fighting in some interesting way may be...