New promo new life of Rudhita and someone new entered already😭😭 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Home786

1920's mein aise kon dress up hota hai Bhai??? The make up and costume is of 2020's fashion...🤓 Even she is Daku types character, 1920 mein ladkiyaan ko aisi aazaadi di gayi thi kya?? 😕

Thank for sharing Mayura... 

Shaheen 🤣 

Mujhe toh laga ye ladki dhoom 2 me aishwarya rai jaise harkat kar rhi hai when she opened her pagdi or whatever 🤣 It is so weird!!!

TFS mayura 🤗

Originally posted by ..RiMi..

Shaheen 🤣 

Mujhe toh laga ye ladki dhoom 2 me aishwarya rai jaise harkat kar rhi hai when she opened her pagdi or whatever 🤣 It is so weird!!!

TFS mayura 🤗

Wahina Rimi ... I thought BB promo is merged with SGJH promo for a second.. 

Kya kuda usne Bhai.. Waah👏

I just hope that it's not another love triangle track! I don't think Ani will fall for this new entry or any other girl. I'm trusting both Ani & makers in this! But I don't want even this girl to fall for Ani either. I'm fed up of this triangle thing. Plus when Bondita will grow up there will be triangle tracks too! So we should be spared at least now!

1918 me aise kapde kon pehna bhai? Ninja dakunii ko koi or jagah nahi mili? Kuch b achcha kar ne jate h makers usse pahle potty karte h kuch b dikhana 

Experiment thik h but apne gale rassi dal pankhe pe latak  jana sirf sirf ye dekhne ko ki rassi kitni majbut h? 😒

Bhagwan bachaye trps ko 🥱

Mau thank you. 

Originally posted by Nupur_5

I just hope that it's not another love triangle track! I don't think Ani will fall for this new entry or any other girl. I'm trusting both Ani & makers in this! But I don't want even this girl to fall for Ani either. I'm fed up of this triangle thing. Plus when Bondita will grow up there will be triangle tracks too! So we should be spared at least now!

vahi na...triangle wlaa to chahie hi nai track..

My personal perspective says that maybe we aren't going to see a cliched love triangle where the lady is smitten by Ani and resolves to have him . Haven't we already dealt with the same in case of Minirudh🤔?

It's pointless if makers start a love triangle because we all know how much Anirudh loves Bondita😳❤️

It maybe that she has some pivotal role to play in Anidita's revolutionary life!Maybe she'll instill confidence,clarity ,power and determination.

She can actually play the trigger point in their lives! It'll be a treat to watch❤️.

But whatever may happen, I'll knock her out if she tries to eye on our Anidita😈

Omg what was that? smiley44

Let me Introduce to all of you the meaning of this promo in my way:

"Aayi gaya hai Kala chorni Anirudh ko Bondita se churane ke liyesmiley36 kya Bondita kar payegi apni Patibabu ki raksha? Jaanne ke liye dekhiye Barrister Babu only on colors tvsmiley36

Just joking plz don't throw tomatoes and eggs

at me smiley37 

But very first thing I liked in this promo is My Rudhita leave the haveli and living together happily and most importantly without that chudail Sampo smiley41smiley40I'm so so so happy smiley41 I have no problem with this track if my Rudi are together smiley42

Thanks for sharing dear 🤗

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 3 years ago

Promo dekhe mujhe jalrahi hain 😒

I'm jealouse on behalf of bondita -,- 

Kali chorni ko dekhke itni hawa nehi udni chahiye anirudh ki as pass 😒

Originally posted by Priiii

Promo dekhe mujhe jalrahi hain 😒

I'm jealouse on behalf of bondita -,- 

Kali chorni ko dekhke itni hawa nehi udni chahiye anirudh ki as pass 😒

So true 😔 Even I'm feeling jealous and sad 😒 but somehow trying to be positive about the promo but... 😡

Kuch bhi matlab..🥱

Kya bol rahe hain..Basne ko tha Anirudh-Bondita ka Ashiyana..tavi di kisine dastak..i mean fir se new love interest for Anirudh ?? 🤢 aur ashiyana ujarne ayi haseen daaku..😡

Just 1 relief is that they are living in a separate house of Kutir all alone..

Aa gayi daaku khushiyo mei aag lagane..🤬

Tfs Mayur 🤗