Barrister Babu

New promo new life of Rudhita and someone new entered already😭😭 - Page 3

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Home786

1920's mein aise kon dress up hota hai Bhai??? The make up and costume is of 2020's fashion...🤓 Even she is Daku types character, 1920 mein ladkiyaan ko aisi aazaadi di gayi thi kya?? 😕

Thank for sharing Mayura... 

Makers ka logic gaya tel lene Shaheen 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Shaheen 🤣 

Mujhe toh laga ye ladki dhoom 2 me aishwarya rai jaise harkat kar rhi hai when she opened her pagdi or whatever 🤣 It is so weird!!!

TFS mayura 🤗

Welcome Rimi

She can do whatever she want just stay 109 feet away from Ani👍🏼

Mayu_ra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Doe_gurl

1918 me aise kapde kon pehna bhai? Ninja dakunii ko koi or jagah nahi mili? Kuch b achcha kar ne jate h makers usse pahle potty karte h kuch b dikhana 

Experiment thik h but apne gale rassi dal pankhe pe latak  jana sirf sirf ye dekhne ko ki rassi kitni majbut h? 😒

Bhagwan bachaye trps ko 🥱

Mau thank you. 

Welcome sonia🤗

🤣🤣

You and your love with makers

Just pray that this girl don't fall for your bhaiya👍🏼

Mayu_ra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Omg what was that? smiley44

Let me Introduce to all of you the meaning of this promo in my way:

"Aayi gaya hai Kala chorni Anirudh ko Bondita se churane ke liyesmiley36 kya Bondita kar payegi apni Patibabu ki raksha? Jaanne ke liye dekhiye Barrister Babu only on colors tvsmiley36

Just joking plz don't throw tomatoes and eggs

at me smiley37 

But very first thing I liked in this promo is My Rudhita leave the haveli and living together happily and most importantly without that chudail Sampo smiley41smiley40I'm so so so happy smiley41 I have no problem with this track if my Rudi are together smiley42

Thanks for sharing dear 🤗

Welcome mallika🤗

Let's hope she don't fall in love with Ani

Mayu_ra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Kuch bhi matlab..🥱

Kya bol rahe hain..Basne ko tha Anirudh-Bondita ka Ashiyana..tavi di kisine dastak..i mean fir se new love interest for Anirudh ?? 🤢 aur ashiyana ujarne ayi haseen daaku..😡

Just 1 relief is that they are living in a separate house of Kutir all alone..

Aa gayi daaku khushiyo mei aag lagane..🤬

Tfs Mayur 🤗

Welcome🤗

Hope everything gets well soon 

I just have one problem they should have let them live peacefully at least for some days and us as well .

We are tired to see sampoorna all. Day roaming around the whole house😈

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaar kya again new triangle??

Phirse..same mini-ani-bondi types..

But koi baath nahi..may be we should see in a positive way that may be either  Ani or bonditha realise their love for eachother or this may be taken a step further in their relation of trust...Or at first triangle hoga but later she plays a vital role for both to make girls revolutionary and self confident..

Jabthak dono saath he..koi problem nahi he...kyuki Ani ko uski promise se badkar kuch nahi...

But only the problem arises when the track endsup with a seperation...Hope this doesn't arise

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mayu🤗

Thank you for the promo link 

I think the new entry might be a dacoit or revolutionary activist or a simple girl who will fall for ani(I don’t think it’s this option). Ani might fight a case for her 

So many options ..Let’s see 😆😆

P.S. thanks riti .. look at Bon’s face!!...

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

bon was feeling shy and tea was pouring maybe she would feel hesistant with him but then on seeing that girl and her inspiring nature, bon gets impresses and realises new aspect, ani was admiring that girl courage as she is unconventional and i think bon would too admire cause she is not that jealous kinda girl

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Katy4566

bon was feeling shy and tea was pouring maybe she would feel hesistant with him but then on seeing that girl and her inspiring nature, bon gets impresses and realises new aspect, ani was admiring that girl courage as she is unconventional and i think bon would too admire cause she is not that jealous kinda girl

I actually found it opposite she is feeling jealous look at Bondita’s face in the end as Anirudh looks at that girl🤣