Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #1 - Page 79

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Knew Shaurya wouldn't expose his sister's 🤨

I said from start Aastha will be the reason of Shaurya's bipolar behaviour towards Anokhi and Aastha will be the reason he falls for her.

Anokhi should back off with the personal attacks. Let's see what she does when she finds out her brother is the culprit.

This juxtaposition of Shaurya hiding his sister's and Anokhi reaction (when she comes to know it's her brother ) as It's only a matter of time bfr Rajas deeds are out infront of Sabherwal. At that time there will be alot of turmoil between ShAkhi if Aastha refuses to press charges. It'll grate on Shaurya what she can do for other's  but wasn't there for him.

The poor guy is in his own version oh hell. No one to talk to nor find comfort In. Everyone has access to his mother except he, himself.💔

Aastha and Shaan- what a waste of life. Two good human beings  away from each other and their only child, it's Not surprising watching Shaurya hatred, have either of them stood up, beside, and stood for their own precious child as they are doing so with other's children? It takes tragedy of this level to push them out of their stupor. Shaan calling/messaging Anokhi but not his own son.

Aastha forgiving Raja was more of her trying to inch towards the guilt of being away from her own sons life. Her absence is like a bullet wound within him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mesravz

If teacher(Shaurya) throws to many tantrums Anokhi may reject mom and MIL

Once his possessiveness rears its head then he'll willingly  work 10x as hard to win her back 😉

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow Gargi 🤗

I hope Sofna isn't responsible for getting you here 🤣

Welcome hope all is well with you 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Aastha stop with the Mahaan attitude and get Raja arrested  

Wig man wants to know why, Shaan didn't ask him before shifting his wife to a better hospital 😵

Shaurya that do protest too much, you don't care about your 

mom. Boy Bye 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

OMG why when you're watching show in peace people interrupt with 

questions of what's happening  😡

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

23 feb highlights 

Shaan and Aastha talks continue

Anokhi enters room

Anokhi emotional and cries, she asks how it happened. Again Aastha says don’t remember 

In sabherwal walk mansion read party all present 

Bad mouthing shaan and saying how a independent woman need help of shaan, Shaurya enters and says she is in Chandigarh, he came to know from Anokhi 

All again bad mouth both. Shaurya says he needs to talk to day🤬( dad ke bache what u want to talk😡 chup kar)

In hospital police come and starts inquiry Aastha same answer don’t remember 😡😡

Anokhi says some story and feeds Aastha, all smiles shaan feels happy by seeing both of them. Aastha says you go home and go college she says no

Aastha argues but Anokhi wins, shaan says at last some one can win on you. Both request shaan to go home and fresh up 

Here at sabherwal house all ready to start Mahabharata when shaan arrived, all starts questioning why he need to help her, he says my wife I need to 

Here brat son Shaurya comes with suit case  and gives dhamki to shaan if u don’t stop meeting her I will leave house. Badi ma says to shaan if Shaurya leaves house I am not going to forgive you

Here you go shaan gives dhamki I will leave house because i am unwanted here to everyone 

Shaurya zips his mouth all shocked

Badi pa says no One leaving house it’s my order, he says I want to talk. Shaan says I am to tired not able to stand.

Next day morning shaan all clean appears in hospital all 3 having fun Aastha asks only u 2 came to see me they says yes and with pain she gets unconscious 

In colleges bebo and kittu ask special class permission to shaurya he checks all names Anokhi name is not present, he asks they starts she don’t cares about classes not coming college because of her teacher. Shaurya says stop gossiping and warns them to mind their job

At hospital  doctor tells Aastha went in coma due to internal bleeding 

Shaan sends message to chachi that Aastha went in coma

Chachi goes and shows Shaurya  message and lecture him

At night with hoodie he enter hospital and sneeks into Aastha room

Aastha fells he came and opens her eyes she see him

precap: same🤬

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Yes Shaan please accept Shaurya, bluff and let me see his son leave the house.

Shaurya is full of shit , he said he was leaving but never 

left the stairs, with his empty bag 🤣 

Devil-Ma is begging him for nothing to stay

Sofna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

😲OMG you actually watched the episode 🤣

I'm so glad Shaurya screamed at the sisters too and didn't listen to this uncle with the ugly wig 

and what a dumb rule about daughters of the house, ridiculous favoritism 

Wow you call her SatanDevi and I call her Devil-Ma 🤣

Great analysis 👏

I forgot to introduce you; that's my ghost that watches and I haunt the forum 🤔🤐😆😆🤣🤣🤣

Sofna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wow Gargi 🤗

I hope Sofna isn't responsible for getting you here 🤣

Welcome hope all is well with you 

I got my Anj here too ❤️

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Why is the woman screaming in my ear about chur, when she didn't recognize