Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I legit thought it was Kahiin Toh Hoga
But then I thought the forum wouldnt even exist for posts now
that was actually a good show,
but kuch time ke baad boring ho gaya tha
desi vampire/cheel/ naag🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
yes seriously 🤣
Par mujhe ye samaj nahi aa raha hai tu kaise influence hoge ye sab se.. Afternoon ko mein, shivi , asfia aur nishu iss ke baar mein baat kar rahe the.. Tu kaise aaye iss sab mein ye mujhe nahi pata😆🤪
I thought koi nayi forum dhundte hain, ghumne gayi thi, post bhi maar aayi🤣
I am still not fully convinced, let me watch some episodes phir batati hu,
I actually like harsh
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Apparently its PHUN for her when she sees us agitated
Meanie Senior
PS: Hope she doesnt see this though
Nothing is hidden from her🙊🥲
Lo, and I am their biggest fan🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I thought koi nayi forum dhundte hain, ghumne gayi thi, post bhi maar aayi🤣
I am still not fully convinced, let me watch some episodes phir batati hu,
I actually like harsh
Bold:🤣🤣U booked that forum for urself too
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
desi vampire/cheel/ naag🤣
you forgot farishta