Some new lady arrived in shaadi Mubarak 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Some new lady arrived in shaadi Mubarak 😕
Same here Aayushi i can't invest on too many shows😳😆...i ll watch online or on UK TV
Apart from these shows I watch a few more..But not so regularly🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
I am yet to watch today's episode of MHRW..
And Shaadi Mubarak's story has gone down the drain..They have completely ruined it..
MHRW was mostly on RR past tday ...as per his mom he is responsible for his dad and bro death ...even his sis rejected him
The beginning hd Raghav and Pallavi scenes
SM has completely ruined it ...the makers hvn't delivered their promise😒
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Apart from these shows I watch a few more..But not so regularly🤣
Filhaal am watching Shaurya on and off due to it dragging, MHRW still i hv to watch last week episodes 😆 I saw only the Friday one...SM i restarted watching now
But am more invested in Molkki
Btw Preety has cancer in SM and lil time left for her 😲
MHRW was mostly on RR past tday ...as per his mom he is responsible for his dad and bro death ...even his sis rejected him
The beginning hd Raghav and Pallavi scenes
SM has completely ruined it ...the makers hvn't delivered their promise😒
@bold Can't wait to watch their scenes❤️
SM's storyline is turning quite similar to Dil Se Dil Tak..Siddharth Shukla and Rashmi Desai one..
Filhaal am watching Shaurya on and off due to it dragging, MHRW still i hv to watch last week episodes 😆 I saw only the Friday one...SM i restarted watching now
But am more invested in Molkki
Btw Preety has cancer in SM and lil time left for her 😲
Molkki, SM and Anupamaa is what I follow regularly..😆
Baaki SAAKK..It's too slow..They are even showing the same precap since 2 weeks..
And I even watch GHKKPM..But Not so regularly..
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
@bold Can't wait to watch their scenes❤️
SM's storyline is turning quite similar to Dil Se Dil Tak..Siddharth Shukla and Rashmi Desai one..
Yeah that's true 🤔..that surrogate gal ll create tension bet them
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Molkki, SM and Anupamaa is what I follow regularly..😆
Baaki SAAKK..It's too slow..They are even showing the same precap since 2 weeks..
And I even watch GHKKPM..But Not so regularly..
Am watching GHKKPM now 😆 I watch it very rarely...too many family drama 🤢
Hi guys, my first visit to the CC!
Have any of you watched Amar in Saathiya? I saw a VM on Gharwali Baharwali featuring PurVir and Dheera (that's what the pair was called, I think??) and thought the premise looked a bit similar - Amar was in a dhoti, with a mustache and a much younger girl
Kuch pata hai?
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Hi guys, my first visit to the CC!
Have any of you watched Amar in Saathiya? I saw a VM on Gharwali Baharwali featuring PurVir and Dheera (that's what the pair was called, I think??) and thought the premise looked a bit similar - Amar was in a dhoti, with a mustache and a much younger girl
Kuch pata hai?
I hvn't seen SNS ...just saw VM on Dheera ...