Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Beautiful Post❤️
Thank you❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Beautiful Post❤️
Thank you❤️
Originally posted by: sirimiri
Wow I am speechless.
Riansh journey is absolutely incredible.
Love them so much.
Your gif post is just fabulous.
thank ya😉
I’m loving these parallel series from your side ❤️
Loved both the scenes and their growth .
Originally posted by: arryline
I’m loving these parallel series from your side ❤️
Loved both the scenes and their growth .
Thanks Arya 😊
You have described them beautifully no matter how flawed they a d their relationship has but they both have finally become soulmates.
Its amazing👏
Thanks for this wonderful thread amidst all these dull and boring episodes!!🤗
Originally posted by: phoenix27
You have described them beautifully no matter how flawed they a d their relationship has but they both have finally become soulmates.
Yes they have become soulmates
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Its amazing👏
Thanks for this wonderful thread amidst all these dull and boring episodes!!🤗
thank you
Oh shitt!! This is absolutely amaaazingggg nehu di.
Their journey was indeed beautiful. From hating each other to loving each other. Riansh came a long way.
I am only watching the show because of these two. Warna show ki tou🔪🔪
Originally posted by: Aaina099
Oh shitt!! This is absolutely amaaazingggg nehu di.
Their journey was indeed beautiful. From hating each other to loving each other. Riansh came a long way.
I am only watching the show because of these two. Warna show ki tou🔪🔪
I know right, most of the people are here for them only,
and right now I seriously feel that the show needs revamp.