Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I watched the episode in fast forward 😆
Too much negativity.. thats why m not watching..
Today one?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I watched the episode in fast forward 😆
Too much negativity.. thats why m not watching..
Today one?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Friday one..
Friday and Saturday both have heavy drama
Originally posted by: YJRSCRWAQUC4SQFD
Good morning dear
Good morning🤗
Helllloooo🤗
Good morning everyone
Friday and Saturday both have heavy drama
I don’t like negativity.
5- 10 mins pehle uthe...😆
good morning gauri🤗