Darshi kaha hai tum
My dear.. no fear ...M here..🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Darshi kaha hai tum
My dear.. no fear ...M here..🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
My dear.. no fear ...M here..🤗
Baby what U did whole day?
Baby what U did whole day?
I cleaned home..nothing else.
What about you??
Just work and some other things
Done with dinner?
Originally posted by: FMY5FGHGOGVR2HXB
Good morning🤗
Good morning dear
Yes. Done with dinner. I just cleaned and vaccumed.
Day was boring as hell..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes. Done with dinner. I just cleaned and vaccumed.
Day was boring as hell..😆
When we out of this home jail baba
I am toh so done 😭
I don’t know re. Even in India they are going to impose lockdown..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I don’t know re. Even in India they are going to impose lockdown..
Really
Again cases gone up?
Yes. Cases increased in big cities. Mumbai is going to get under lockdown