Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tfs,they have a lot of similarities minus vampire teeth
yes 😆Tfs,they have a lot of similarities minus vampire teeth
Their promos are the same as precap scenes now.. They are not giving any interesting and new info as of now
I think Vani’s child is the female lead
they did the same thing with Nagin 5 🤣Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Their promos are the same as precap scenes now.. They are not giving any interesting and new info as of now
it's male lead 😒Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
I think Vani’s child is the female lead
Hamesha nagin beti hi q paida kre Kabhi larka bhi paida krle🤣
it's male lead 😒
Hamesha nagin beti hi q paida kre Kabhi larka bhi paida krle🤣
I don’t think so. I think it’s better we wait then 😆
do we have any other option🤣🤣😒🤓🤣Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
I don’t think so. I think it’s better we wait then 😆
do we have any other option🤣🤣😒🤓🤣
We don’t! 🤣