Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yeah 

we can know her thought process on why it is happening or what made her do it and what's her process between track to track 

Yup,need answers.

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Previous season mamta said 'tara' was her favourite character. What happened to tara & alisha known to all. So don't take her word seriously.
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Previous season mamta said 'tara' was her favourite character. What happened to tara & alisha known to all. So don't take her word seriously.

Yeah 

Why don't she directly say I love Vishal 

Also, Vishal doesn't have hit stories too - he is just doing more work than Rahul but don't know why she has this Kabir-mania 

SexyPotato thumbnail

Yeah 

Why don't she directly say I love Vishal 

Also, Vishal doesn't have hit stories too - he is just doing more work than Rahul but don't know why she has this Kabir-mania 

Favouritism rocks.πŸ˜† Previous season she did the same trp went down, show went off air. She didn't learn the lesson. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Favouritism rocks.πŸ˜† Previous season she did the same trp went down, show went off air. She didn't learn the lesson. 

Is Nia was her favourite or Alisha?

I don't her previous season favouritism ka thing 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Don't know about trp but after Nia'a entry too the show was on air for 200 episodes.

And ya she is unnecessarily glorifying and dragging Kabir some how in every track.🀨 The most annoying thing that K is related with every thing and Vansh never suspects him.

Show needs a fresh start... that's it. I am missing that tashan between RiAnsh and the Vansh we were introduced and we love. Only a bitter Separation can provide all these. 

Vansh naam kee lollipop dekhakar bula liya aur ab apne fav ko best baname lage h.😑

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Don't know about trp but after Nia'a entry too the show was on air for 200 episodes.

And ya she is unnecessarily glorifying and dragging Kabir some how in every track.🀨 The most annoying thing that K is related with every thing and Vansh never suspects him.

Show needs a fresh start... that's it. I am missing that tashan between RiAnsh and the Vansh we were introduced and we love. Only a bitter Separation can provide all these. 

Vansh naam kee lollipop dekhakar bula liya aur ab apne fav ko best baname lage h.😑

Everyone wants one thing - the Vansh which they had got in the first 50 episodes and now they need to present it the nice way. Not like only a day he is back and the rest get lost. 

SexyPotato thumbnail

Is Nia was her favourite or Alisha?

I don't her previous season favouritism ka thing 

After a point A got replaced. As a tara she even didn't get the 5 min ss for a week. Later she quit the show. So mamta did this with her fav character. Btw A played both the character pretty well.

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Rather than the Cliff, I miss the cruise Vansh a lot. In fact the man up to 50th episode. I mean he is unpredictable and knows what to do and he can actually connect the dots and no words to describe them

But then again this Vansh god knows what happened to him 

That's what I wrote in previous post

I miss cruise wala vanshπŸ˜’ where's he now😭

We want that vansh only

Ab toh har koi vansh ko damki deta hai

Vansh is now clueless

SexyPotato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

During alisha that show was in top five. Later trp got decreased. In the name of twist aisha got replaced. Then from there show went down(trp wise). After that they hired sonarika, shoaib. One quit after a point other one character got scrapped suddenly.