Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same here🤣🤣Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I am dying of laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Bro, remember if you need I am always there for you🤣
ATBA team must be laughing at our craziness 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Omg poor baby you have a migraine. Try to steam your face, it recently started helping with my migraines.
Fahmida is definitely veer. Giving medical advice and all.🤣
"Omg poor baby" - I am getting the feeling kate is rani
Dare you leave babhisa ,bro🤣Originally posted by: Fahmida21
For now be sweet to me🤣one day I SHALL STAND UP FOR MY RIGHTS...right now im a little swoon over becuase of Rani 🤣
I am not a child and scared like you. So I am always there for my babhisa 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Bro, remember if you need I am always there for you🤣
ATBA team must be laughing at our craziness 🤣🤣
Yes, I know I can rely on you. My kaccha little brother ❤️
🤣🤣brooo the ATBA team needs to see this 🤣
Rani Sa ,don't make us a couple now🤣🤣
Fahmida is definitely veer. Giving medical advice and all.🤣
"Omg poor baby" - I am getting the feeling kate is rani
I cannot laugh anymore 🤣🤣
He can treat his bro too🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Rish , can you upload precap eeveryday ? If so reserve a post on every episode thread first page.
I can but not sure if I will be able to post as soon as it comes out. Specially if it comes out after 1 and before 5. 😔
Do you want insta post for us?🤣Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Yes, I know I can rely on you. My kaccha little brother ❤️
🤣🤣brooo the ATBA team needs to see this 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Rani Sa ,don't make us a couple now🤣🤣
I cannot laugh anymore 🤣🤣
He can treat his bro too🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
GUYS STAWWPPPP 🤣