Originally posted by: caller123
Then I love you🤣 He is the character I admire. But you are Veer for us.So I will be Vikram 🤣
Works perfect for me. You are my right hand man ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
Then I love you🤣 He is the character I admire. But you are Veer for us.So I will be Vikram 🤣
Works perfect for me. You are my right hand man ❤️
Ok. I will be. 🤣
So Rani Sa -Rish
Veer-Famida
Vikram -I
Rajmata -AK
Rani -?
Nandini -?
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
No you're Veer. You both with your names (Fahmaan = Veer), your nonono, your bravery. 🤣
I will take that with an honor 🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Ranisa didnt like his brother? Or wouldn't have accepted Veer as the first Prince if he wasn't from DV?
I personally would love to see everyone hating DV. 🤣 after seeing that blessing lamp scene from much earlier where he yelled at Rani, I don't like him 🤣
yup will try. Had a hot tea. As it's also help me and sleep too.Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Omg poor baby you have a migraine. Try to steam your face, it recently started helping with my migraines.
Originally posted by: caller123
Ok. I will be. 🤣
So Rani Sa -Rish
Veer-Famida
Vikram -I
Rajmata -AK
Rani -?
Nandini -?
We need 2 more volunteers 🤣
Bro no I feel left out now 🤣 I will be so out of the loop. I need a new character 🤣
Bro🤗❤️🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I personally would love to see everyone hating DV. 🤣 after seeing that blessing lamp scene from much earlier where he yelled at Rani, I don't like him 🤣
I genuinely feel like he is a dodgy character. Like he is a grey character. He has secrets that not even HIS MOTHER KNOWS ABOUT.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Bro no I feel left out now 🤣 I will be so out of the loop. I need a new character 🤣
Rajmata is both the brothers favourite ❤️you are in our team