Originally posted by: arisharosid20
My uncle was not well so went to see him yesterday also was their after return i sleep because I am not well too
Take care of yourself..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
My uncle was not well so went to see him yesterday also was their after return i sleep because I am not well too
Take care of yourself..
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Where is it showing the participants? I can't see🤓
Below every page...
Belated good morning all...
Forgot to wish in the morning....
Good afternoon all...
ANYONE ???
Yeah me too super good 🤪
ANYONE ???
I am here...
Good evening all...