Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good night all😴....
Heyyyy where's Ari she's not here from yesterday I think... today too no attendance
Ariiiiiiiii .... Where are you ???
My uncle was not well so went to see him yesterday also was their after return i sleep because I am not well too
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
My uncle was not well so went to see him yesterday also was their after return i sleep because I am not well too
Ok yaar ... take care ..🤗
Good morning everyone 🤗
Good morning 🌞
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
In this cc they displaying 7 participants... Here Posting only shivi, manas and me...
Where is remaining person....
Where is it showing the participants? I can't see🤓
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Where is it showing the participants? I can't see🤓
Scroll down this page....where it's given number of views and reply
Scroll down this page....where it's given number of views and reply
Ok got it😆
Maybe participants other than us are just ghosting around🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Ok got it😆
Maybe participants other than us are just ghosting around🤣
Yeah right 🤣🤣
So ghosts are also counted here 🤪😆