Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by Vallu 123

Oh I dont think they are trying to kill Vansh..Chang is after him & Kabir but right now its Rhiddima and baby is target because if anything happened to Vansh  he will leave Rhiddima his business and properties but if the baby is born it will be the heir to VRS kingdom and there are 5 people who dont want that : Aryan/Chanchal/ Rudra & Anu & eventually Kabir

Ishani does not want property; she wants revenge because Vansh did not come to her aid in time choosing to help Rhiddima who had a fainting attack at the same time the poisoned dart was thrown, as a result Ishani was poisoned & her baby died so she is out for revenge     

No one will go against Kabir apart from Vansh and Rhiddima.  Kabir is a cold blooded killer, he wont hesitate to kill family...he certainly would have hurt Dadi and Aangre and Siya too

Ohh okkk okk ...i agree..but how can siya ishani riddhima  dadi can be so accepting  of kabir...only because writers  want him inside the vr mansion...they need to give some proper explanation  that y is he there n no one is kicking him out...n y is vansh giving him a free pass...

Vansh  rai singhania  apni riyasat main wapas agaya hain...jo mera hain mera hi rehaga....

Where is mine mafia dangerous man gone???..

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Ohh okkk okk ...i agree..but how can siya ishani riddhima  dadi can be so accepting  of kabir...only because writers  want him inside the vr mansion...they need to give some proper explanation  that y is he there n no one is kicking him out...n y is vansh giving him a free pass...

Vansh  rai singhania  apni riyasat main wapas agaya hain...jo mera hain mera hi rehaga....

Where is mine mafia dangerous man gone???..

The writer doesn't care about the main characters only why they do even think about Dadi and Sia? 

See the new post I made and if possible can you take it to the twitter please 

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

They are not showing what the audience wants 

they are not giving the VR has mastermind 

they are day by day showing him as a dumber person

whatever 1.1 has come it because that week Vansh acted as a mastermind yet knowing the truth makers are showing some stupid stuff 

1.1 is for which episodes...the week??

Abhyudaya thumbnail

1.1 is for which episodes...the week??

This week they saying 8-13 

I was speaking about the previous week where he said he killed Kabir father and the aunt 

vallu123 thumbnail

The writer doesn't care about the main characters only why they do even think about Dadi and Sia? 

See the new post I made and if possible can you take it to the twitter please 

I agree abhy...i agree 100%

I am not on Twitter but can someone from the forum please do it...even amritat had made an excellent  post here in IF which was then posted on Twitter....

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I agree abhy...i agree 100%

I am not on Twitter but can someone from the forum please do it...even amritat had made an excellent  post here in IF which was then posted on Twitter....

Ok great! I told Nisha she said she will do it. Checking with the others also

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Abby finally getting a chance to comment this will probably be my last week though of replying. Going to be less active from next week 🤗Wow so we got no resolution on the Kabir thing it was over just like that like literally. Ugh makers will always love their laadla. Ridz wanted to sit with Vansh and read on pregnancy. Ridz when he is so reluctant please find out the reason first. He won't do it just like this. Not gonna work. Honestly he does not need help to be a father he needs help in accepting the feelings that are there. He is just scared once he overcomes you won't be allowed to leave the room 🤣Well since AP is coming back she has to be one of the red people. Now Ridz is back to jasoosi mode to find out who wants to harm her baby. She thinks if she tells Vansh he will panic more. She may not be wrong. I still think she should tell him tho.

Something is going to happen for sure now this I feel. I like how Vansh is telling his feelings to Siya. She is at least trying to explain to him sighs go tell your bhabhi she will help more. Wait did the makers recover from memory loss they remembered that Siya can walk again lol. Though it is common for coma patients to not be able to walk right away when they wakeup takes time. Vansh saved Ridz again for the idk how many time, lost count at this point lol. Vansh activate thy brain it is needed to hunt the enemy. Someone is out for blood when will Vansh realize this? Trio acting concerned for Ridz and baby was such a joke how fake. We all know they don't care why even try. Vansh is literally me when Pandit comes. I don't believe in all that either. But we know if Pandit says there is danger than has to be true in ITV. Eh let's see what happens. I know something will. I am getting a bit bored now 😵

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Hi Abby finally getting a chance to comment this will probably be my last week though of replying. Going to be less active from next week 🤗Wow so we got no resolution on the Kabir thing it was over just like that like literally. Ugh makers will always love their laadla. Ridz wanted to sit with Vansh and read on pregnancy. Ridz when he is so reluctant please find out the reason first. He won't do it just like this. Not gonna work. Honestly he does not need help to be a father he needs help in accepting the feelings that are there. He is just scared once he overcomes you won't be allowed to leave the room 🤣Well since AP is coming back she has to be one of the red people. Now Ridz is back to jasoosi mode to find out who wants to harm her baby. She thinks if she tells Vansh he will panic more. She may not be wrong. I still think she should tell him tho.

Something is going to happen for sure now this I feel. I like how Vansh is telling his feelings to Siya. She is at least trying to explain to him sighs go tell your bhabhi she will help more. Wait did the makers recover from memory loss they remembered that Siya can walk again lol. Though it is common for coma patients to not be able to walk right away when they wakeup takes time. Vansh saved Ridz again for the idk how many time, lost count at this point lol. Vansh activate thy brain it is needed to hunt the enemy. Someone is out for blood when will Vansh realize this? Trio acting concerned for Ridz and baby was such a joke how fake. We all know they don't care why even try. Vansh is literally me when Pandit comes. I don't believe in all that either. But we know if Pandit says there is danger than has to be true in ITV. Eh let's see what happens. I know something will. I am getting a bit bored now 😵

Oh, will miss you dearly but yes would be looking forward to seeing you on my thread whenever you come back here.

Read today's written update, Ridhima got to know from Angre why Vansh doesn't want the baby. But yes I just feel these guys are dragging this track. I mean good they are maintaining some consistency than before but yet leaving the loop holes 

Like how come Kabir is not showing in the house at all?

Okay - maybe some work and how come AP just entering like that, just read today's WU you will see understand it dear

No hopes going forward, where they can utilize they gets done in single episode and where they need to rush they go on weeks and weeks 

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh, will miss you dearly but yes would be looking forward to seeing you on my thread whenever you come back here.

Read today's written update, Ridhima got to know from Angre why Vansh doesn't want the baby. But yes I just feel these guys are dragging this track. I mean good they are maintaining some consistency than before but yet leaving the loop holes 

Like how come Kabir is not showing in the house at all?

Okay - maybe some work and how come AP just entering like that, just read today's WU you will see understand it dear

No hopes going forward, where they can utilize they gets done in single episode and where they need to rush they go on weeks and weeks 

Miss you too hun 🤗Yeah I will be back just having midterms coming so thats why. I will be on here and there with my my one two comments. Trying limit though during exams lol. I will read for sure I am trying to see if my box has epi yet. Good it finally came out took so long. I agree where they should drag they rush. Where they drag they should rush. Infinite loopholes that still have yet to be closed so lets add more. UGH CVs! Losing hope too.

Edited by rheuji17 - 3 years ago