Bollywood CC#61- Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.4k

Users

49

Likes

534

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Rihanna shouldn’t have used Ganesha’s idol as her neckpiece in her latest tweet. I supported her during farmers protest but this is wrong , one should respect other’s religious sentiments . She should apologise .

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

Rihanna shouldn’t have used Ganesha’s idol as her neckpiece in her latest tweet. I supported her during farmers protest but this is wrong , one should respect other’s religious sentiments . She should apologise .


It is intentional otherwise post would have been taken down by now and apology given.


Same person apologized last yr for using sacred verses from another religion in a song and at that time said would never disrespect any religion again.🤷‍♂️

Posted: 5 years ago

Now you can see how many years you wasted on this site on the badge 😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Now I’m going to click on everyone’s badges and feature in their profile visitors list.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".