Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
During that track when pri stole the haar...but back u can see rikshaw na...he might have wore it again...
Yeah there is a rikshaw there 🤔...we hvn't seen rikshaw before ryt🤔🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
During that track when pri stole the haar...but back u can see rikshaw na...he might have wore it again...
Yeah there is a rikshaw there 🤔...we hvn't seen rikshaw before ryt🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Deepika18767
In water conservation video he is wearing this same kurta na
So maybe he wore it lately but i think he's worn it before too
Yeah he wore that but kal wale BTS me where he was speaking sindhi he wore a different blazer...
I think this will be from panchayat but he dint wear pagdi...I will go crazy...🤣🤣
Yeah there is a rikshaw there 🤔...we hvn't seen rikshaw before ryt🤔🤔🤔
Yeah I feel it's from panchayat...
Ho sakta hain🤔
These BTS ll make us go crazy yaar😆
Kuch bhi samajh mein nahin aa rha hai🤣
i notice no pagdi too🤣...kya ho raha haiOriginally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeah he wore that but kal wale BTS me where he was speaking sindhi he wore a different blazer...
I think this will be from panchayat but he dint wear pagdi...I will go crazy...🤣🤣
i notice no pagdi too🤣...kya ho raha hai
Dil thaam ke baithiye...kuch bhi ho sakta hai...🤣
Yeah let go with the flow 🤣and enjoy whtever they are giving us😆