Also hanging set up 😨🤔 https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWgQYOB7J6/?igshid=1oxufy1pkoc78
panchayat coming up again 
Also hanging set up 😨🤔 https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWgQYOB7J6/?igshid=1oxufy1pkoc78
panchayat coming up again 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Vir is in jail to panchayat ka faisla kaun karega is baar?
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Vir is in jail to panchayat ka faisla kaun karega is baar?
Obviously Mukhayin 😆
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Vir is in jail to panchayat ka faisla kaun karega is baar?
But he is there only I think
There is a pic of him in white with some technician n pur is in green
Are these outfits from the panchayat shoot I know this is an edit but just wondering about the outfits 🤔
TFS Ramona...🤗
Vir might be out of jail...I mean yesterday there was a BTS of him in different costume na...may be this panchayat is after that....
Are these outfits from the panchayat shoot I know this is an edit but just wondering about the outfits 🤔
Doesn't purvi dress looks like she wore yesterday..🤔
Yes that's true 😕 but vir dress is different
Yeah may be they are shooting two.different scenes or she wore that dress again...😆
GM everyone 😊
M having a strong feeling ki yeh pic edited he 🤔