Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
I don't think kuch cringy dikhaege show mein..But promo alag hi level ka hai..It's funny🤣
True fifa... We trust makers and your bro ani
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
I don't think kuch cringy dikhaege show mein..But promo alag hi level ka hai..It's funny🤣
True fifa... We trust makers and your bro ani
We have lost sensesin angry laugh Don't know which switch is onand off🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Promo dekhke dimag ka fuse ud gaya hai I know 😆
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
I don't think kuch cringy dikhaege show mein..But promo alag hi level ka hai..It's funny🤣
Actually its damn funny 🤣 specially expressions🤣
Seriously... samajh nahi aa raha how should I react 🤪
Pics dekhke fuse ud gaya mera, toh sidha yahan pe aa gayi tum sabke reactions padhne 😆
pata nahi promo dekh ke kya haal hoga mera 🤪
And we know very well hota bilkul promo ke opposite hai🤣
I'm toh eagerly waiting for THAT scene😆
Will get to see his oot patang atranginess😆
Originally posted by: AninditaP
Seriously... samajh nahi aa raha how should I react 🤪
Pics dekhke fuse ud gaya mera, toh sidha yahan pe aa gayi tum sabke reactions padhne 😆
pata nahi promo dekh ke kya haal hoga mera 🤪
I nearly fell from my bed🤣after watching promo... Yaar it's hilarious and I don't know how to react.... My brain went to picnic🤪
Originally posted by: rikara94
And we know very well hota bilkul promo ke opposite hai🤣
I'm toh eagerly waiting for THAT scene😆
Will get to see his oot patang atranginess😆
Yeah me too eagerly waiting for this episode... And childish ani🤣
Ani - Sampoorna Maaah...
AT Members Ani

Well done rimi🤣you are awesome👏
*Promo airs *
We looking at the promo to understand what on earth is it 🤪
