Preeti to move to mumbai - Aajao Sarey

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Good episode .... awesome precap πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Preeti keeps getting calls and rejects it.., they call again, Preeti goes and picks up the call. She comes back.. she gets a call again... KT notices it, and is annoyed. KT is talking to the client, Preeti gets a call... he is mad and snatches her phone and declines the call. The client excuse themselves and go outside. 

-KT looks at Preeti's phones and sees LCR... He questions Preeti why she's getting so many calls from this number. Preeti gets mad at him and tells him to not interfere in her life, let her live her life her way (precap scene)... KT gets mad at her, and says "thik kai" and leaves. Preeti is upset, she calls the number and says shes coming. 

-The choreographer is teaching clients the dance.. they aren't getting the steps.. The clients ask KeerTi show them how to dance... Preeti denies at first, but the client insists. Preeti agress... while KT is about to put his hand on her waist, Preeti has a flashback of what said about the kiss last night.. she gets upset and mad, and pushes him.. she says shes sorry, she can't dance and leaves. KT is shocked.. he excuses himself, and goes after Preeti. 
-In their office... KT gets mad at Preeti for leaving like that and questions if she has a problem with him touching her... he says "this is not the first time i am touching you, first time we are dancing together", and gets mad. Preeti is annoyed and says i dont want to dance... then Preeti tells him they should remain professional and not make it personal. KT gets pissed off, and asks her "what does she mean, is she saying they should remain professional with clients, or if there should be professional relationship between him and Preeti"... Preeti doesn't answer... KT's frustration is worth watching man πŸ˜† ... KT at one point is grabbing Preet's arms, and she pushes it off, and he's annoyed πŸ˜†

-Then KT agains says she should forget about what happened last night, hes forgotten too... Preeti asks is it so easy to forget? KT rebukes and says lets remain professional and go dance, and tells her to come. Preeti is upset but goes. 

-KeerTi's sensuous dance on "IKTARA"... Damn the sexual tension β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ ... but Preeti has teary eyes, and that was sad πŸ˜­.. 

-They finish dance.. Preeti gets busy with the clients. KT hears Preeti's phone and goes to check.. he sees LCR and copies their number in his phone. Preeti comes and asks what hes doing with her phone. He says there was a call, and i came to get it for you.

-KT says lets go home now... Preeti tells him "i am not coming home today".. KT is surprised.. Preeti says shes going over to Kusum, and she wants to meet Juhi as well. KT tells her she doesn't have to explain. 

-KT goes home and is in his bedroom alone. He's sitting on the bed thinking of Preeti. He sees the couch and thinks of Preeti, and goes and sleeps there with her pillows  πŸ˜’...

-KT gets off and worries "did Preeti ji eat, i should call her and ask".. while hes trying to call her, he sees "LCR" and then contemplates if he should call... he decides to call the number... upon calling he finds out that LCR is a wedding planning company in mumbai and Preeti had applied for a job there. Preeti's gotten a job there, and is going to be joining them in 20 days. 

-KT's is shocked... he thinks, "Preeti Ji is leaving me and shaadi mubarak and moving to mumbai".. He's teary eyed. 

Precap - KT on top of the bus. He's confessing his feelings for Preeti, says "mera dil aapke liye dhadakta hai Preeti Ji, main apse pyar karta hoon"... Preeti inside the bus and is shocked... she hears him... later on they announce, udaipur-mumbai bus is leaving and they show the bus moving, Preeti inside it.. KT on top of another bus looking 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yayy.. finally he's realising! Now entire week they'll show the same precap. I think the confession will happen by next fri-sat.. can't wait!

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I loved the episode, 

but coming to the Pre cap I feel Preeti will assume that KT is lying again to to stop her from going, bueacuse he has already confessed the same three words twice before, once when he applied sindoor and confessed the he loves Preeti just to get away from his ex, at that time even Preeti knew he was lying, next when she confessed that she loves loves him he again said that he loves her too, just not to hurt her feelings, how will she believe him this time?

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Omgggg this is an amazingly exciting track !!!! 

Precap was splendid. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Super episode...loved it..

Finally got a scene which I wanted..KT spending night alone in their bedroom...and missing Preeti...😊 and that also so much that he slept on couch with her Blanket..😳

Now looking at Pecap..I want my one more wish and sequence to be fulfilled...Preeti don't give in to KT confession that easily before He proves her That he really really Love her...KTsa just words will not be accepted this time ! 

Waiting Waiting...πŸ₯³

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi78

I loved the episode, 

but coming to the Pre cap I feel Preeti will assume that KT is lying again to to stop her from going, bueacuse he has already confessed the same three words twice before, once when he applied sindoor and confessed the he loves Preeti just to get away from his ex, at that time even Preeti knew he was lying, next when she confessed that she loves loves him he again said that he loves her too, just not to hurt her feelings, how will she believe him this time?

Me too loved it.

I also think she will think he is lying again and rightly so.

Now KT must prove his love to her.

Can't wait for Monday.

Yaar yeh Sunday kyun aata hai?

Precap is just πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“.

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: haribol79

Super episode...loved it..

Finally got a scene which I wanted..KT spending night alone in their bedroom...and missing Preeti...😊 and that also so much that he slept on couch with her Blanket..😳

Now looking at Pecap..I want my one more wish and sequence to be fulfilled...Preeti don't give in to KT confession that easily before He proves her That he really really Love her...KTsa just words will not be accepted this time ! 

Waiting Waiting...πŸ₯³

but the Pre cap scene will not come before we’d or Thursday or even Saturday just like last week.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i wanted to write an os on preeti leaving everyone,shaadi mubaarak and starting her life afresh with different business not event marriage..its happening nowπŸ˜†.

You go preeti.. don't give a s🀬this marriage..all are lies to cheat woman to keep her an emotional foor for lifelong..

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The dance in this episode was intense and intimate than party wala dance. I just loved it 

The pull KT feels towards preethi and preethi helplessness is so clear on their faces.. β€οΈ

Good episode.. 

So preethi is about to leave KT, finally... I hope preethi really leaves him and KT goes searching for her. I donot want preethi stays back but I feel KT will be successful to stop preethi but I don't think preethi will believe his filmy confession πŸ˜³ KT need to make a lot of effort to make preethi believe his love .. tough days ahead for KT and we may get lots of romance of KeerTi .. fingers crossed πŸ˜‰

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago