Poll
Which is your favourite Amit Trivedi album?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Minty I could just spam this topic all day because I love this man
Such a cute, happy wedding song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHsKQ_R0ZqI
I have listened to this song over 100 times because bollywood RARELY made songs for indie folk lovers like me. So I was very thankful this existed. Soothing and lovely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl8T6tsOZJk
This song always puts me in a good mood
Amit made some of my most favorite sad songs as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYDc1JQqduY
This song does things to my heart. There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this song
I am sorry for spamming but Kedarnath had such good music. Nammo nammo is one of the best religious Bollywood songs. After Deva shree ganesha in my opinion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFX6AZ5bDDo
I listened to Padman's album a lot too
I love Kai Po Che songs as well. This one❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO9cos32DYc
It takes me back to my college years
Yes love Kai po che songs. My fav is manjha. Makes me want to cry and gives me hope. Such beautiful words
What about the songs in Shandaar?
I love how his party songs are so unique and have his trademark stamp all over them.
Amit Trivedi excelled in Lootera and so did Amitabh Bhattacharya
⭐️⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by: BhetuPunha
Amit Trivedi excelled in Lootera and so did Abhijeet Bhattacharya
⭐️⭐️⭐️
I love how this song straddles melancholy and hope
Yup👍🏼.
It is Amitabh Bhattacharya though , I made him into Abhijeet . Sorry about that 😆
udta Punjab songs were perfect for the movie
sawaar loon best song
and then jaanisaar and qaafiraana
and shaandar the best fun songs
The Toxic album has such an intriguing hold on me esp waqt is hauntingly beautiful. Its melody lingers long after the song ends. And then...
The announcement I have been waiting for years has finally come. The queen of pop, Madonna has released her new album cover for Confessions 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2067866460542931306
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
1