LOL this Sohail Khan's BFF BS will never end. I must say I admire this confidence with which people present fabricated trash as some gospel truth. Or I guess SK told them personally that EK is his BFF.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
LOL this Sohail Khan's BFF BS will never end. I must say I admire this confidence with which people present fabricated trash as some gospel truth. Or I guess SK told them personally that EK is his BFF.
For me Eijaz's journey got over a month back only when he took a voluntary exit and chose to do better quality of work😊All the best for his future career and good riddance to this shit show where all that matters is being a channel bahu and buy PR and bots and trend everyday😂
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Chalo...Ejaz can now focus on his projects....waise bhi jo ghar ke ander hain...unhone bhi kya ukhaad lena hai....jab sabko pata hai ki Rubina fixed winner....good job Ejaz ...keeping away from all this madness😆
Eijaz mai Asim, Shukla , paras kisi ke bhi jaisa top 5 mai rehne ka quality nai tha so acha kiya khud he chala gaya waise bhi game vise woh sirf roye ja raha tha😆
Khabari due to pressure , he has deleted this tweet but he revealed the real reason
