Girls did you see precap... dil khush ho gaya.. I hope its true & not dream.. but beyond dreams so cant trust them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Girls did you see precap... dil khush ho gaya.. I hope its true & not dream.. but beyond dreams so cant trust them
Keep it up 🤣
Sure sure 😂😂😂
The motive for that mission will never change 😂
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Hahaha no worries everyone needs a break now and then I am still hanging on it’s what I do lol. Things will be busy for me soon might not come on IF after next week 😢
Oh that’s too bad! But maybe for the best. The show is so . . 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
I think they should call it Is Cake me Marjawan because of all the cakes they eat on set. Seriously never seen so much in my life 😂😂
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Girls did you see precap... dil khush ho gaya.. I hope its true & not dream.. but beyond dreams so cant trust them
I hope it’s happening in real
Can Vansh please beat black and blue to Kabir? Mamta aunty allow it to happen without showing ur mamta love to Kabir
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 coz Rishi's post all others ke hide kardeti.
Oh nice highlights of epi thats good. I like that too😆
Woh toh hai
So what you decided planning to watch?
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Girls did you see precap... dil khush ho gaya.. I hope its true & not dream.. but beyond dreams so cant trust them
That’s why waiting for episode after so many day, to confirm it’s for real
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Oh that’s too bad! But maybe for the best. The show is so . . 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
I think they should call it Is Cake me Marjawan because of all the cakes they eat on set. Seriously never seen so much in my life 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
@bold epic😆
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
What happened??
Ridz ka pati hit Ridz ka ex-boyfriend 🤣🤣
Not watching anything right now just webshows 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Not watching anything right now just webshows 😆
Ok
Looks like thera shaheer ka show is coming