I know you can relate to only my bads 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I know you can relate to only my bads 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Omggg 😂😂😂
Abeeeee 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
How dare u? 🔪🔪🔪😡
I’ll never leave my baby!! Naaahhhhiiii!!! I can’t leave my Rrahul baby
Mujhe pata hai iska reply same hoga 😡
I know you can relate to only my bads 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Soulmates for being partner in crime 😂😂😂
Mujhe pata hai iska reply same hoga 😡
Hahahahah 😂😂😂
happy to know about ur understanding towards me 🤣
But my mission will remain the same - 🔪🔪🔪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahahahah 😂😂😂
happy to know about ur understanding towards me 🤣
But my mission will remain the same - 🔪🔪🔪
Keep it up 🤣
Mujhe pata tha ke tu yeh puchengi
Iss liye Maine yeh dal diya 😂😂
I never seen u, actually I will see who is the last poster on thread, I see rishi🤣
Then I thought let her enjoy 😆
Adda change hogaya, but to just give highlights of episode re, because some people are interested in that, that’s why
🤣 coz Rishi's post all others ke hide kardeti.
Oh nice highlights of epi thats good. I like that too😆