Originally posted by: caller123
I don't want Rani to be a mini Rani Sa.
I don't like it too. That's why I hope it's a dream.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: caller123
I don't want Rani to be a mini Rani Sa.
I don't like it too. That's why I hope it's a dream.
Originally posted by: caller123
I don't want Rani to be a mini Rani Sa.
I wont be able to take Rani seriously if she does her hair like that and wears such heavy jewellery and sarees 😂😂 i laughed too hard already 🤣
Could potentially be Ranisas nightmare
I too can't. I cannot relate to her. But she is beaautifulOriginally posted by: Fahmida21
I wont be able to take Rani seriously if she does her hair like that and wears such heavy jewellery and sarees 😂😂 i laughed too hard already 🤣
Oh wait guys, it could be for the family portrait. Ranisa anyway said she wants to add Rani in the family portrait.
I just watched the episode. The funniest part was when Digvijay started laughing at the dining table and Rajmata eyed him and he stopped 🤣🤣 I burst out laughing.
Then it's ok. Cannot see her in that attire everyday and so serious??Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Oh wait guys, it could be for the family portrait. Ranisa anyway said she wants to add Rani in the family portrait.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Oh wait guys, it could be for the family portrait. Ranisa anyway said she wants to add Rani in the family portrait.
OHH YEAHHHHHHH 🤪
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I just watched the episode. The funniest part was when Digvijay started laughing at the dining table and Rajmata eyed him and he stopped 🤣🤣 I burst out laughing.
I think rajmata was like ranisa in her younger days. Both digvijay and veer become dead silent around their mothets spineless fishes
Originally posted by: caller123
Then it's ok. Cannot see her in that attire everyday and so serious??
Yea seriously 😆 Rani herself would pass out if she had to wear that everyday 🤣