See how he is checking out...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
See how he is checking out...

My babies🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧❤❤❤❤❤
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Sri aapki siggie distract kar rahi hai bohot zyaada.. data khatam kardega mera saara. Off bhi nahi kar sakti na 😏😏😏 yeh kaisi duvidha hai?
Meine pata nhi kitne baar dekh liya yeh scene...mann hi nhi bharta...
Aur apki siggy
Vir ne kitna mara hoga us ladke ko🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jaise bhi circumstances mila ho
But
Ye dono kahi bhi aag laga dete hai🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥
that's the feeling I got Asma while watching that scene and as I said before i don't know abt others but I really enjoyed it ❤️
Awww 😔...Vir is hell shocked man ...he is so horrified 😒...I know he ll scold his bawari here but I ll say she deserved it ....sometimes she doesn't use her brainpar kya karen the persona isn't perfect
Sri this scene happened in the beggining or later on ...as very Friday i ll miss the first 1/2 half tday