Was Molkki in Top 15 last week???
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Was Molkki in Top 15 last week???
Was Molkki in Top 15 last week???
I think it was @16 not sure I'll check n update it 😊
Thks Ramona 🤗
Great it enters the Top 15 🥳
Ramona i read Pinjara is going off-air...is it true????
Ramona i read Pinjara is going off-air...is it true????
I read that too that the date of off air of pinjara is mid March
No idea about it though
Was Molkki in Top 15 last week???
Last week it was at No. 13..This week too at No. 13❤️
I read that too that the date of off air of pinjara is mid March
No idea about it though
which show ll replace it then????
Is it the show from Ravi and Shagun PH????