The ages of certain actors are shocking me recently 😆
Isn't sharu baby also 38..
Tbh for a 33 year old man he looks like a teenager or a 22-23 year old..🤯
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The ages of certain actors are shocking me recently 😆
Isn't sharu baby also 38..
Tbh for a 33 year old man he looks like a teenager or a 22-23 year old..🤯
Guys I want to post a link for a thread in IF but it’s for the undead forum. The reason I want to post it is because the person there has highlighted the unofficial remakes of balaji and I was like OHHH. But only want to see if people are comfortable with me doing that
GOOOO INDIAN IDOL AND IMLIIIIIIIIEEEEEE 🥳
I'll root for everything.....even bhagya if it means undead has untimely death!!!🤣
They both were working out today
This man and his eyes will kill me one day!!🔥🔥🔥🔥
GOOOO INDIAN IDOL AND IMLIIIIIIIIEEEEEE 🥳
If I was in India and had the meter, I'd turn on those shows just to crush them.
Also hold up, was N5 up against Anupama and Indian Idol?
They both were working out today
Now don't you dare go the same route as dono mug se coffee peete hai🤣
Originally posted by: nikki.171
If I was in India and had the meter, I'd turn on those shows just to crush them.
Also hold up, was N5 up against Anupama and Indian Idol?
Yep and IMLIEEEE. Well wait I don’t is indian timing same as UK time let me check 😆
Originally posted by: nikki.171
If I was in India and had the meter, I'd turn on those shows just to crush them.
Also hold up, was N5 up against Anupama and Indian Idol?
Yep.. that's half the reason the show didn't pick up trps