This movie and these scenes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This movie and these scenes
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ur good at cursing? Don’t try me darling 😂😂😂😂
tell me something new about me 🤣🤣
I'm certainly good at it,Kabbu ke liye bohot nikalti hai🤣🤣
ShonaDi abhi aas paas hi ghum rahi hogi😆
Hamari waat lag jayegi🤪
I kept this to show u
Riddhima actually says this ‘bappa dialogue’ before she checks her pregnancy kit- tonight’s episode
https://twitter.com/baishakhydey95/status/1358858671036370945?s=21
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Voot had only a musical bgm going on for that 😂😂
Kasam iske akele ke paas hi nahj hai copyrights🤪
Uss din wo Baahon me Chalein aao ke time bhi bajaya tha
Ridhima ke lipsync aur Gaana match nahi karta toh dekhne me bada wierd laga🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'm certainly good at it,Kabbu ke liye bohot nikalti hai🤣🤣
ShonaDi abhi aas paas hi ghum rahi hogi😆
Hamari waat lag jayegi🤪
Zaroor lagegi toh phir 😂😂😂😂
Oh for sure, when it comes to kabir and Mamta aunty so many things come out from my mouth that I can’t type those here 🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Kasam iske akele ke paas hi nahj hai copyrights🤪
Uss din wo Baahon me Chalein aao ke time bhi bajaya tha
Ridhima ke lipsync aur Gaana match nahi karta toh dekhne me bada wierd laga🤪
Omgggg yaaaa
I was like what the hell is this, she’s singing that song and Voot playing the IMMJ2 title track
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I kept this to show u
Riddhima actually says this ‘bappa dialogue’ before she checks her pregnancy kit- tonight’s episode
https://twitter.com/baishakhydey95/status/1358858671036370945?s=21
Miyaan-Biwi ke mamle me Bappa ki bhi nahi chalti🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Miyaan-Biwi ke mamle me Bappa ki bhi nahi chalti🤣🤣
Omgggg 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Zaroor lagegi toh phir 😂😂😂😂
Oh for sure, when it comes to kabir and Mamta aunty so many things come out from my mouth that I can’t type those here 🤣
I'm learning self-control thess days😆
Mere toh ghar Parents ke saamne bhi nikal jaati thi😆
Par office me sambhal ke bolna padta hai🤪