Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sorry I didn't sent anything for VVs BDay🤪
I may reply in Thread I guess🤔
Is that ok😕
Sorry😭
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sorry I didn't sent anything for VVs BDay🤪
I may reply in Thread I guess🤔
Is that ok😕
Sorry😭
hey don't be ... its okay :)
you can reply in the thread 👍🏼
Kuch is tarah teri palkain meri palkoon say mila de...
Aanso teray saaray meri palkoon pay saja de...
Tuu her ghari her waqat meray sath raha hai...
Haan yeh jism kabhi door kabhi paas raha hai...
Jo bhi gham hain yeh teray unhain tu mera pata de...
Kuch is tarah teri palkain meri palkoon say mila de...
Aanso teray saaray meri palkoon pay saja de...
Mujh ko to teray cehray pay yeh gham nahi jajta...
Jaiz nahi lagta mujhay gham say tera rishta...
Sun meri guzarish isay chehray say hata de...
Sun meri guzarish isay chehray say hata de
Kuch is tarah teri palkain meri palkoon say mila de...
Aanso teray saaray meri palkoon pay saja de...
Kuch is tarah teri palkain meri palkoon say mila de...❤️
I haven't done this before😳
And I suck at those things🤪🤪