She was acting super childish and bitter throughout the episode.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
She was acting super childish and bitter throughout the episode.
Originally posted by: Tuttifrutti
I don’t think that she needs to say that to Rahul. She is trying to show herself as stupid. It is a fact that she did not understand the game but it was her weird behaviour that threw her out. It was not her decision to stick to Rubinav and not with Rahul was a factor for her downfall. That s what I said : she did not learn the lesson.
Why not??? Why shouldnt she say it???? Why is it stupid for her to say that Rahul is a better friend????? Is it bcoz abhinav was insulted????🤣🤣
Absolutely!!! She had the maximum screen space in today's episode but for all the wrong reasons....it was fun to see Rubinav, Mahajan, Raakhi, Vindu n the rest enjoying a funny conversation....but Jas as usual enjoying her bitching game...
I felt bad for Devo...but glad tht she too joined the group rather than isolating herself like Jas...
I don’t know what jal kukri means but I trust you. I am sure you described Jas perfectly
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
She was such a jal kukri man.