Ok catch you all later. if there's a precap let me know.
Hope to watch the episode tomorrow. First will drag and watch then if it's good will watch fully.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok catch you all later. if there's a precap let me know.
Hope to watch the episode tomorrow. First will drag and watch then if it's good will watch fully.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I like some sense of realism. Flawed characters with somewhat realistic storyline. Drama is fine but if you can’t connect to the characters, then it becomes meaningless.
Ak we both think alike.

I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow’s episode. It’ll be something new after a long time. Veer has finally told Rani the truth. It was a heavy episode to watch. But now it’s time to move on and see a changed Veer. I hope CVs show a good reason for change in him. I just feel bad for Rani. She doesn’t deserve any of this.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow’s episode. It’ll be something new after a long time. Veer has finally told Rani the truth. It was a heavy episode to watch. But now it’s time to move on and see a changed Veer. I hope CVs show a good reason for change in him. I just feel bad for Rani. She doesn’t deserve any of this.
Literally what I was thinking. Tomorrow's episode will bring a new dawn in their relationship. Like dadisa said
Originally posted by: caller123
Ok catch you all later. if there's a precap let me know.
Hope to watch the episode tomorrow. First will drag and watch then if it's good will watch fully.
Like usual i shall watch and give an update 🤣
My bestie🤗
I am waiting for Rani character graph
Bahurani over now stalled
Engineer
Without anyone on her side, she can’t tell Dadisa
Birju will be silenced
Pinkoo n Bauji wouldn’t be told
Vikram knows but may return
Veer can have rest, he just delivered a calf out of his syllabus
Want Rani to climb that mobile tower as veer should watch helplessly as he passes by
Or more so the Royal caravan is on hold as many are standing on the roads seeing the mobile tower fixed
Rani is known in the village wherever RaniSa n her princes gobthey just hear Rani is in town
But I feel tomorrow 's episode will be good. I don't teust Veer . But I feel it will be good.
My Vikram give your brother an earful . I too do it to my bro when needed . You also do.😆