me too think so😭Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I think he may take the blame for Ranisa. AGAIN.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
me too think so😭Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I think he may take the blame for Ranisa. AGAIN.
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I think he may take the blame for Ranisa. AGAIN.
Ugh I want to shoot Ranisa 😡
Originally posted by: ...Seema...
High voltage drama nxt wk
Very high voltage. And then maybe on Friday or Saturday we will see a little bit of peace.
The episode was mostly a filler episode. But it was cute. Monday is going to be sad. 😭
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Ugh I want to shoot Ranisa 😡
Ranisa is really getting on my last nerve.
Ranisaa is punishing veer fr what?fr a crime which he even didn't commit😭
Ranisa is just so annoying. Like she actually drove from Jaipur to Balia for this. What kind of woman is she?
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
The episode was mostly a filler episode. But it was cute. Monday is going to be sad. 😭
It was a cute relaxed episode. Nothing dramatic. A couple of funny and romantic scenes. They're getting us ready for the traumatic week ahead 😭
same here,till today i tried to understand her n her point of view i never bashed her but today im done😡😡Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Ugh I want to shoot Ranisa 😡
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Ranisa is just so annoying. Like she actually drove from Jaipur to Balia for this. What kind of woman is she?
A woman who is willing to punish a child for a mistake that he didn't commit. A woman who can differentiate between her children. I feel so bad for Veer