Can someone tell me Vansh told that to Riddhima or like its his pov or in air???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can someone tell me Vansh told that to Riddhima or like its his pov or in air???
Atleast we are getting a new promo. Atleast this show is not dragging as other ITV. So the MU won't last so long. Be patience. Seeing so many people so impatience and negativ about everything.
Well that's the new promo they showed. How and all nothing.
Now whether to be happy he won't hurt baby or is he planning something from behind. Like he is okay but either with Ishani he might hurt her
Originally posted by: scintillaxx
Aaisa toh hone se raha.....🤣
Makers cant give us happiness...but they can definately increase their misunderstanding
still🤞🤞🤞that its be something better and I am proved wrong
Don't know with this track what they are going to show us.
Other tracks hit or fail understood.... why this track? I don't know
Someone please light up my knowledge
Wow...Clever Kabir...
Can u tell when the promo was aired??
Was it a very short promo??
Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
It's better Vansh himself share why he doesn't want. Third person is okay but that either creates or makes bond
Yes but knowing cvs love for drama, I am sure there will be misunderstandings between Riansh.
Hence I am glad we have two more people who can attest Vansh's actual emotions.
I am laughing since I saw the promo 😂😂😂Kabir wants to become Daddy 🤣
Atleast we are getting a new promo. Atleast this show is not dragging as other ITV. So the MU won't last so long. Be patience. Seeing so many people so impatience and negativ about everything.
Yeah..but I am scared to be optimistic.
Atleast we are getting a new promo. Atleast this show is not dragging as other ITV. So the MU won't last so long. Be patience. Seeing so many people so impatience and negativ about everything.
Yeah happy that they gave the next promo immediately.
I hope whatever the misunderstanding it gets done and after seeing the precap I feel either Aryan or Kabir might instigate Ishani against Vansh choosing Ridhima above her.
I hope Vansh solve as he did earlier but with good move
Originally posted by: scintillaxx
Can someone tell me Vansh told that to Riddhima or like its his pov or in air???
All the 3 are pov
No one is telling to anyone