Ek tha raja
Ek thi rani
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ek tha raja
Ek thi rani
Uske age mat bolna pls😭😭😭😭😭
Vaise apka siggy❤️
They seem to be in the cycle outfits na🤔
They seem to be in the cycle outfits na🤔
Patani yr 🤔🤔
Ye cycle wala scene kitne din me shoot hoga🙄🙄
Hi everyone I am a silent reader here and I love how you all are crazy about the show n purvir of course (gone case like me 😂) n highly appreciate ur creativity.👏
Guys the mom status promo date is 8 Feb ...just saw it on UK TV
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz
Hi everyone I am a silent reader here and I love how you all are crazy about the show n purvir of course (gone case like me 😂) n highly appreciate ur creativity.👏
Welcome to EDT Piya🤗...enjoy ur stay
Patani yaar😕 Bahut confusing
The promo date was 5 n 8 feb earlier now 5 feb over so it's 8 feb
esa lag raha hai vir samhal raha hai purvi ko🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah like She is really scared here 😳