Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I EDITED MINE GDI
I just laughed so much at us 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I EDITED MINE GDI
I just laughed so much at us 🤣
Also gang can I just say me and Arshi totally delivered the goods!
I just laughed so much at us 🤣
I swear I am losing it over here 🤣 we're such idiots but also we're the best 😎🤗
Also I spotted Mr I at the back 🤣
The others are gonna come back to a LOT of our mess 🤣
Also I spotted Mr I at the back 🤣
The fact that you were looking anywhere else 🤓
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I swear I am losing it over here 🤣 we're such idiots but also we're the best 😎🤗
And on this note I dedicate this song to us 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UyUwJ32G4o
😎
Also legend again if you know this song 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
The fact that you were looking anywhere else 🤓
Listen that video has got its views because of me 🤣
And on this note I dedicate this song to us 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UyUwJ32G4o
😎
Also legend again if you know this song 🤣
You must realise by now I know every faltu song from every late 90s/early 2000s film ever 🤣 also she should have ended up with Jimmy's char here not Uday's 😡...you know, like in the original film you ripped off just to give your brother a job, Aditya Chopra? 😆