I mean I want to
Comment further but I will stop myself 🤣
I FRICKING LOVE IT
3) how many times did Sharu change? 🤣 this is the third top I've seen him in tonight (all white, thank you again Ripci).
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I mean I want to
Comment further but I will stop myself 🤣
I FRICKING LOVE IT
3) how many times did Sharu change? 🤣 this is the third top I've seen him in tonight (all white, thank you again Ripci).
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
3) how many times did Sharu change? 🤣 this is the third top I've seen him in tonight (all white, thank you again Ripci).
THREE TIMES 🤣 I love her she has the best taste- missed her though
4)suchit coming through with the goods
Hushi brain error 🤣
Take 2 🤣 thanks to the aforementioned Hushi brain error 😆
https://twitter.com/beakhyunekai/status/1357840756988346368?s=19
ARSHIIIIIIIIIIII 🤣 LET ME EDIT MY POST🤣
I think I call this HUSHI brain 🤣
I JUST EDITED MY POST FOR YOU WOMAN
LOL no it's fine. You got there first.
I think I'm losing my mind 🤣
I JUST EDITED MY POST FOR YOU WOMAN
I EDITED MINE GDI
Don't worry, I added the video back in 🤣