Poll
Do you guys want summary for all incomplete stories to catch up before updating new parts?
Page
of
1Do you guys want summary for all incomplete stories to catch up before updating new parts?
I created this poll just to ask for your opinion. Do you want updates directly or do you want me to summarize the recent happenings of the stories to catch up on it before giving new updates?
Do you have any further suggestions or recommendation, let me know please.
Please take your time to give your opinion and insightful suggestions!
Thank you guys for bearing with me, will update according to this poll.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not necessary dear just give updates
Well I remember ur stories so I just need updates😊
Hii dear, no need to summarize...just give the updates. Thank you