Originally posted by: Rainbow99
OMG this better come soon☺️❤️
Either today or early next week..I am excited ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
OMG this better come soon☺️❤️
Either today or early next week..I am excited ❤️
The Hum dono do premi duniya chod chale phase of both couples before the tragedy strikes and makes them aware of reality.
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
It seems like she is on a lookout for the fake Ranjhan to implicate him, but is unable to find him 💔, while Randheer finds a clue on the real one - Amrit ❤️
Is she going to follow him to the radio station😆
Randheer's divine love for Amrit's jewellery continues. At this rate Amrit won't have any jewellery left
Haaaye Raaba. Why are they so cute
Excitement level has increased
Thanks Tannu🤗
I just hope I don't get diabetes eating all those sweets😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
The Hum dono do premi duniya chod chale phase of both couples before the tragedy strikes and makes them aware of reality.
I know the tragedy is going shake us as well as them🤔
I've read partition stories and they are so heartbreaking
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Is she going to follow him to the radio station😆
Randheer's divine love for Amrit's jewellery continues. At this rate Amrit won't have any jewellery left
Yepp. Both dil and jewellery, all taken by the man who guards her heart 😆
Looks like no return policy hai bande ki, except for diary 😛
The intensity in his eyes ❤️
Haye main wari jawaa
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Thanks Tannu🤗
I just hope I don't get diabetes eating all those sweets😆
It is pure ghee 😆 Also sharing is caring, we all will eat it once the scenes air 😛