Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

N he kept shedding tears😭😭.

He gonna b a true,possessive lover

...Seema... thumbnail

Rani asked him why is he teary eyed on watching her in pain.😆everyone is trying to help him jn accepting his feelings openly.

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

Rani asked him why is he teary eyed on watching her in pain.😆everyone is trying to help him jn accepting his feelings openly.

In a couple of episodes he will accept everything 

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

In a couple of episodes he will accept everything 

yes he is at the verge of spilling it out😆he has been bitten by BUG of LOVERIA🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She is coaxing him to tell  by repeatedly asking the same

She is a movie buff so she knows Veer has got deeply connected to her, but wants him to tell

That is why she is deeply hyper ventilating nowadays more she knows Veer is coming to the merger line

Her coming to the merger line is on the accident truth, she is sitting on the fence of the merger line

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

She is coaxing him to tell  by repeatedly asking the same

She is a movie buff so she knows Veer has got deeply connected to her, but wants him to tell

That is why she is deeply hyper ventilating nowadays more she knows Veer is coming to the merger line

Her coming to the merger line is on the accident truth, she is sitting on the fence of the merger line

shaila i feel rani knows the truth that ranisaa ordered him to leave her n beside this im sure she knows about his feelings.she even asked him why r u looking  so pale

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Feb 5 Episode Review

What a powerhouse performance by the leads!! Absolutely loved the episode. The ATBA team is really epic to utilize literally all characters in a crucial way to the storyline in just 22 minutes episodes. 

Let’s start with Rani’s entry. Won’t talk about how she got there but her willingness to save her husband was smiley42smiley42 Rani fought her closest childhood friend for Veer. No matter what Birju said, she had a comeback for it: “Don’t bring your friendship between a husband-wife relation”, “he is my husband, he has filled my maang, he won’t ever do anything to hurt me”, “if you do anything to him, I will dig 6 fit graves and bury you all in there.” Our lioness smiley36smiley41 she really adores and respects Veer for the man he is. Her trust on him post kabaddi, etc is over the roof. Post Babuji truth, she will just fall for him like crazy. We wanted Veer to say “my wife” but got to hear “my husband” instead đŸ˜†

The way Veer kept walking while Birju was pointing the gun at him was so heroic smiley36 he has so much love for his wife that he can’t bear the thought of leaving her and is ready to take a bullet. He was in awe during Rani-Birju conversation. No one has ever stood up for him like that before. When Rani started passing out, they had a longgggg conversation with Veer holding her in his arms. smiley36smiley42smiley42 SO CUTEE. They both were so comfortable!! It felt like I was watching a loving husband wife. smiley43smiley39And then when she passed out and Veer was carrying her, he couldn’t help but keep looking at her while walking. smiley27 He is so in love. Now Rani has saved his life not once but twice.

Birju, like I said previously, is hot headed. Rani’s conversation calmed him down and I am so glad he came back to the house worried about her and apologized to Veer. Veer also needed to hear the village perspective on weddings, that you can’t just leave someone you married in the village. Beautiful scene. And Veer, who would’ve otherwise been so mad, was so calm because he didn’t want to disturb his sleeping/unconscious wife. I am excited to see Birju’s character grow. He is hot headed but his love for Rani is real and based on what he said today about marriage and 7 lives, he is not going to separate RanVeer. 

I felt a little bad for Kiara when she was crying but she needs an eye opener. She called Veer her husband who left her mid wedding smiley37 if he left mid wedding, he’s not your husband darling 🙄 

Vikram was great as Lakshman and our voice. smiley36 Just love that dude smiley27 Pinkoo-Veer conversation was sweet to see as well. I hope we get to see more mentor-mentee and jija-saala scenes between them.

Shared my episode review and feelings in the review thread 

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail

Today vikram saw him wiping away his tears but he didn't say anything about that.

Vikram did a good job coz of him only veer has started studying his own case🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

shaila i feel rani knows the truth that ranisaa ordered him to leave her n beside this im sure she knows about his feelings.she even asked him why r u looking  so pale

I don’t think so. Rani is not one to keep quiet if she knew. She would have instead instigated Veer to leave her even if she felt like crap because of it đŸ¤Ł

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Shared my episode review and feelings in the review thread 

u summed up everything beautifullyit was a v v v v Good episode indeed👏