Originally posted by: Deepika18767
Its after accident that mean i think aaj shoot hua next week aayega perhaps
Ho sakta hai...let see🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deepika18767
Its after accident that mean i think aaj shoot hua next week aayega perhaps
Ho sakta hai...let see🤔
Agar ab in dono me se kisine bhi mil chukane ki baar ki na tv me ghus ke maarungi me...🤣
One thg i notice during the hug that Vir doesn't have bandage on his forehead🤔...
So it's before accident or much after accident 🤔🤔🤔
I think it may come tomorrow or by Monday...bcoz purvi is wearing the sme dress she wore today episode when vir lost his voice....
And moreover BTS is not the one from monitor it's a normal.video so I guess its edited also...
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I think it may come tomorrow or by Monday...bcoz purvi is wearing the sme dress she wore today episode when vir lost his voice....
And moreover BTS is not the one from monitor it's a normal.video so I guess its edited also...
Okie let see kya ayega PurVir ka first huggg
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Agar ab in dono me se kisine bhi mil chukane ki baar ki na tv me ghus ke maarungi me...🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Ab aur khush ho.jao....
Purvir hug is onthe way....🙈🙈🙈
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK3QcUjBqT8/?igshid=gup03frpb3kn
Bruh trp 2.0 ke par pahuchane ka irada hai kya❤❤❤❤❤❤
I am dead
I am f**king dead
I swear why they both look so beautiful and dreamy
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I think it may come tomorrow or by Monday...bcoz purvi is wearing the sme dress she wore today episode when vir lost his voice....
And moreover BTS is not the one from monitor it's a normal.video so I guess its edited also...
I feel like this will be to show manas and juhi that their parents are not fighting
Bruh trp 2.0 ke par pahuchane ka irada hai kya❤❤❤❤❤❤
I am dead
I am f**king dead
I swear why they both look so beautiful and dreamy
Nezu🤗
Hum no. 1 ban gaye
Originally posted by: aryapdane
I feel like this will be to show manas and juhi that their parents are not fighting
Mujhe bhi laga pehle but looking at purvi happy face I don't think it's for kids I guess manas accidentally came into picture....
Mani🤗❤❤❤
Ha yr itni khush hu mai 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Mtlb socha nai tha or dekho
Ye dil mange more or badhe trp😆😆