Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye jo Dimple Dimple bolke tumhare gaalo pe Dimple aa rahe hai na..sab samajh rahi hoon main 😃
Uff this one🤣
I like it so much that I added on quote thread😆
I miss sarcastic Prachi!
Ridzy none can ever over write in Pranbir’s case!! 😉Coz they are love❤️
They are the most unique couple ever seen on ITV
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Uff this one🤣
I like it so much that I added on quote thread😆
I miss sarcastic Prachi!
I took the quote from that very thread 😳 😃
I like sassy Prachi too, and it perhaps helps that Mugdha is very comfortable enacting that particular part.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3