Originally posted by: Deepika18767
It must be land deal or some court thing where she has to be formal
Court tak bat jayegi 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Deepika18767
It must be land deal or some court thing where she has to be formal
Court tak bat jayegi 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Acha mai ye wali indono ki photo edit kar rahi thi 😳 Or maine notice kiya indono ka face cut kitna match karta hai🤔🤔🤔
Nezu (I hope I can call you that!) this is so so so.......so beautifullllll❤️ I can't take my eyes of this one
Hamare purvir ka chota mota scene nahi rakhte makers, unhe pata hai hamara pet itne se nhi bharega. Tabhi bawri ne ek nahi 2 button sile. 👏
No it's different ...for her haldi Pur hd light blue lehenga and dark blue blouse with braids😳...she was very simple no make up
Here it's different...new pic hai
Originally posted by: TJWNDQQOAUD3IJ52
Aese kapde kyu pahene pur ne ?
We are wondering the same Mani 🤔😆
beautiful edit nezu❤️Acha mai ye wali indono ki photo edit kar rahi thi 😳 Or maine notice kiya indono ka face cut kitna match karta hai🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Nezu (I hope I can call you that!) this is so so so.......so beautifullllll❤️ I can't take my eyes of this one
Are ha bilkul❤❤
Thank you ❤❤❤🙈🙈🙈
Your mehendi wala edit was also beautiful
Originally posted by: 4OUZI7RTHXJBA735
beautiful edit nezu❤️
Thank you mani❤❤❤
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
Hamare purvir ka chota mota scene nahi rakhte makers, unhe pata hai hamara pet itne se nhi bharega. Tabhi bawri ne ek nahi 2 button sile. 👏
Acha 2 button the🤣🤣 Lamba scene hai kya
Court tak bat jayegi 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Jayegi pakka as they will try to jail virendra tabhi toh drama hoga it's illegal land sale na