Dadi solid tension mein aa gayin thi meeting ka naam sunke
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Dadi solid tension mein aa gayin thi meeting ka naam sunke
ye aryan pehna kya hai🤣

Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Exactly
But ab riddhu ko shayad problem ni hai illegal dealing se
Yep.. humein dikhaya nahi thik se, warna she's all fine now...
Warna aaj ke episode mei jab vansh ne kaha business related kaam hai, tumhe janne ki zarurat nahi toh woh kyun sirf I understand bol ke chup ho gayi? 🤔
Me too yaar.
For the first time, I felt Helly was slightly uncomfortable...not to mention shivering. And Rrahul looked more angry than romantic.
I dunno why they always ruin the shower scenes. Only Vihaan wala was .
The dance sequence was better.
Helly’s apprehensions were quite visible in the shower scene .I liked the bathtub playful part though .
Originally posted by: arryline
Helly’s apprehensions were quite visible in the shower scene .I liked the bathtub playful part though .
I felt she was uncomfortable in the bathtub too.
She was at her best in the dance sequence.
Bathroom mein the way Vansh said Mujhe rokna chaho toh abhi rok sakti ho☺️
Originally posted by: merryyura
In logon ka pain, strength sab situation ke hisab se aata hai 🤣
Atleast patti toh thi feet par..Warna 1 din mein hi saare zakhm gayab😆
Same Rhea...
Sanskari SR was horrible. Yeh wala ache se dikhaye 😵
Bathtub wale pictures mei vansh kya lag raha hai!!! ☺️☺️
Dono fit aa gaye ek sath bathtub mei 🤣